Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2013

EACH TIME I LOOK IN THE MIRROR

Each time I look in the mirror- I see God's image;
I see the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus;
I see one who has God's strength shining through her weaknesses;
I see beauty and sweetness;
I see her whose price is far above rubies;
I see a woman of influence who always stands for the truth;
I see an excellent wife, a mother of grace;
I see an eternal excellency and a joy of many generations;
I see one nursing at royal breasts and drinking the milk of nations;
I see one whose walls are built by aliens, whose flocks are sheperded by strangers;
I see one who is not disadvantaged in any way, who has everything working together for her good;
I see the apple of God's eyes and a beloved of the Lord;
I see one who was redeemed by the Blood;
I see an overcomer who has not defeat in her dictionary;
And I see one who will stand to the end, because her Lord keeps her.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment